Java is a programming language used for development of various types of applications. Java is used to develop desktop applications, web applications, mobile applications and applications for embedded devices.
- Java how to Override equals() and hashCode() method
Learn how to override equals() and hashCode() method and why it is necessary to override these methods.
- Handling Very Large Numbers in Java
Handle integer numbers larger than Long.MAX_VALUE or floating-point values larger than Double.MAX_VALUE using the BigInteger or BigDecimal. Solution of Java overflow problem.
- Java Exception Handling Tutorial with Examples
Exception handling in java and best practices for exception handling. Detailed explaination of checked and unchecked exception.
- How to write and run simple Java program - Helloworld Example
Learn how to write, save, compile and run a simple java program using classic HelloWorld Example.
- Difference between String, StringBuffer and StringBuilder in Java
Understand difference between String, StringBuffer and StringBuilder in Java.
- Setting Environment Variables JAVA_HOME, PATH and CLASSPATH in Java in Windows
Learn how to set environment variables PATH, CLASSPATH and JAVA_HOME for compiling and running of Java applications.
- Java Enum Tutorial
Java enum tutorial with example and learn how to use enum in java.
- Java Singleton Design Pattern - How, When and Why to use it ?
Understand design Pattern "Singleton" and its usage in the programming language Java.
- Java code to write to a file
Java code to write to a file using the class FileWriter and BufferedWriter.
- Java Code to read file line by line
How to read file line by line in java using the class FileReader and BufferedReader.
- Java code to read XML file using DOM Parser
Java code using DOM Parser to parse XML file.
- How to take/read User Input in Java using Scanner class ?
Read user input from console using Scanner class.
- Making Tokens of a String using StringTokenizer in Java
StringTokenizer in java.util.package used to break a string into tokens.
- Converting Numbers to Objects and Vice Versa in Java using Wrapper Classes
Use Object Wrapper classes to convert numbers to objects and objects to numbers.
- Measuring Elapsed Time in Java
Measure elapsed time in java either in millisecond or nanosecond.
- Generating Random Numbers in Java
Random class of java.util package can be used to generate a random number in the specified range.
- JAVA: Checking Whether a String Is a Valid Number
Java code to check whether a string represent valid number or not.
- Java : Converting Strings to Numbers
Different ways in java to convert Strings to Numbers.
- JAVA : Conversion Between Binary, Octal, Decimal and Hexadecimal
How to do conversion between Binary, Octal, Decimal and Hexadecimal in Java.
- Java Date Utility methods
List of commonly used java date utility methods.
- Java code to Read an Excel file using POI-HSSF
Read an Excel file using POI-HSSF.
- Java code to write to an Excel file using POI-HSSF and POI-XSSF
Write to an Excel file using POI-HSSF and POI-XSSF.
- Java Best Practice Quotes
List of important Java's best practices.