This section contains random things that don’t quite fit anywhere else on the site.
- Example on how to use Google Chart API
This post lists the steps and demonstrates a simple example on how to use Google Chart API for chart creation.
- Hibernate: Understanding Lazy Initialization
Understand concepts of Hibernate Lazy Initialization.
- Iterate HashMap & ArrayList using JSTL
Using JSTL for each loop it’s very easy to iterate HashMap & ArrayList on JSP.
- A Tutorial on JSTL Functions
This post explains functions provided by JSTL in detail with examples.
- A Tutorial on JSTL Core Tags
This post explains all core tags of JSTL that are most frequently used with examples.
- Find which application is runnning on a Port in Windows
Many time we've to identify which application is running on a port.
- Apple unveils iPhone 4S; but no iPhone 5
- Jaspersoft 4.2: Mobilizing BI for Everyone
- Challenging Einstein: Particles found faster than speed of light